Saturday, September 22, 2018

Gotta Make It To Sunday Night

Yesterday (Friday) marked a very busy weekend for me.  Let me map it out for you:

  • Friday morning/afternoon: Work
  • Friday afternoon: Mow the lawn, get gasoline for my car, get free nuggets from Chick-Fil-A
  • Friday night: Alma mater's game; go downtown
  • Saturday morning/afternoon: Work
  • Saturday afternoon: Maybe pick up my cred and parking pass for the Vikings game
  • Saturday evening: MNUFC match
  • Saturday night: Glam Doll Nordeast
  • Sunday morning/afternoon: Work the Vikings game
Only after I make it to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) will I finally breathe a sigh of relief.  Well, maybe I'll do that once all the people are gone and I can eat the post-game meal at the stadium lunchroom.  Until then, everything else is put on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment