Sunday, October 7, 2018

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: September

I've been delaying this until now because, like August, there are a bevy of babes on it and I just can't decide which one is the hottest!

They all have good traits.  But one of the first I stopped considering, I'm afraid, is the main one, Katrina Aird of Farmingdale, N.Y.  She has beautiful black skin and nice boobs emphasized by her massive cleavage popping out of her pink bikini top.  But to photographer has her crossing her arms, and that obscures enough of her hot body that I say, sadly, nope.  For worse reasons I remove Samantha from Fort Lauderdale; she is posed putting her right hand on a wall and her left arm over her forehead, as if she's removing sweat from her brow or checking her temperature.  She seems to have the biggest tits of the dozen on the month, but alas. ...

For the others, well, I don't totally know how to differentiate the others.  Um ... I like the yellow two-piece of the raven-haired Autumn (Lakeland, Fla.) and the sparkling eyes (offset by her black hair) of Tiffany of Mesa, Ariz., clad in a white two-piece bikini.  Three hot babes wear one-pieces with deep V-necks: blonde Kyelie, also of Mesa, Ariz.; brunette (or is that black hair?) Mariah, hailing from Long Beach, Calif.; and redhead Brenna of Albuquerque.  They're beautiful, but damn, they're not showing anything.

So, with all due respect to the other four who really are runners-up but which I don't really want to write about, I will say that the winner of a very close race is Carla of Johannesburg.  Sultry smile, bronze skin, long hair, and a leopard-print two-piecer.  So Carla, you win.  But thank you, all of you twelve.

And I will now be able to masturbate to all of you and turn the month to October.

No comments:

Post a Comment