Monday, October 15, 2018

Making Money Off My Blog

Just woke up.  There's something I want to blog about because I'm so pissed about it, but I want to cool myself till at least tomorrow before I confess here on WAF.

Instead, out of the blue, I decided I want to look up how much money I'm making off of impressions, views and clicks on this website.  I run ads on here, you know, and I look once in a blue moon about how many people actually look at it.  People seem to look at my posts more and more often.  After a few days, in fact, my views reach two dozen or so, and that hadn't happened for the longest time.

But money off of those views is a different story.  And I just looked that I have raised ... uh, zero cents so far this month.  I looked at how much money I have accumulated per month ever since I started WAF, and this is pretty interesting: I had been picking up a few cents here and there every month, but since May I have not made any money.  At all.  Whatsoever.

AdSense, is this some kind of joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment