Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Had trouble thinking about something to blog post about.  But right now I'm doing a back-and-forth on some hot girl who said something pro-gun a few weeks ago.  After thinking about it, I tried to reason with her on something, and right now, as I type this, she is going on an unhinged, Republican-type rant about ... shoot, I don't know.  But she's getting inflammatory, if not accusatory ...

... and she just blocked me.  Cool.  That's where that "conversation" was headed.

What I'm now scared of is her friends -- many of whom are men and very, very scary-looking, if the pictures are real -- coming after me online.  There's no telling how they can get to me -- or, maybe worse, my reputation.  Can't they see a hurt, scared woman is trying to sully my name just out of revenge?  It's not the first time some crazy person who irrationally hates me wants me to look bad.  I just hope I can defend myself.  I just hope people don't believe the lies.

Welp, have a good night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment