Sunday, August 21, 2022

So I'm at the United Match last/Saturday night, and I have noticed for the second Match this capo, someone who leads the Match-long chants at a soccer Game's supporters' section, which at Allianz Field for Minnesota United Matches is called the Wonderwall.  This capo is fucking gorgeous: She has long, curly hair, both times I've spotted her she wore a barebelly halter top, and she's got a lot of sexy tattoos.

The thing is: I think I've met her before.  I think I met her several years ago at an MNUFC fan appreciation event.  I got food and sat at a table, and I think she and someone else sat next to me because they were working for the team as, I think, salespeople.  She started up a conversation and, partly because I wanted to be friendly and partly because she was hot as hell, I joined in in kind.  But that was years ago, I think before the Loons mad the move up to Major League Soccer, and I don't think anyone working for the organization can be a capo because you have to, you know, work for the team.

But anyway, she's sexy as fuck, even from many yards away, and I wonder if she is that person, and I wonder if she recognizes me.  Because she's sexy as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment