Tuesday, December 27, 2022

You Need To Say Something, Dumbass Low Talker!!

OK, so I was kind of out of it Saturday/Christmas Eve as we decided to head to a waterfall on the other side of the Big Island.  After getting there, we all kind of agreed that we would go to the bathroom before beginning our hike.

When I got to the men's room, there was a guy standing there -- on the other side of the bathroom door, waiting for the guy in the only urinal there to pee.  Of course he didn't want to leer behind the guy while he was whizzing, but he was giving him more than, you know, six feet of distance.  He actually looked like he was waiting for his friend to finish peeing.  So I said to him, "Are you in line?" to which he said ... something.  Honestly, I have no idea what he said.  He grunted or some shit.  And I was still fighting off the flu; my head was in a fog and all my joints were aching, and so I guess I just ignored whatever he snorted out of his mouth and waited until the guy got done at the urinal.  I stepped out and this little bitch screamed out, "Hey!  I was waiting here!"  And I was all, "Sorry!  I didn't understand you!"  Thankfully, the guy using the stall got done right after the guy at the urinal, so it wasn't as if I was waiting there for weeks or anything like that.

But I made sure I peed really, really slowly.  And when I got out of that stall, and my whole entire time at the waterfall, I was looking around, sometimes putting my head down, and frequently balling up my fist in case I saw that motherfucker walking down to the waterfall with us.  It would just be my luck that that asshole would be arriving at the same time we do, so I had to defend myself in case he didn't want to let this go.  Thankfully I didn't see that prick, but if I did, I was ready to throw down, flu bug or no.

Look, I think he was a goddamn low talker.  If I was cutting in line, speak up!  And get a little closer to the urinal, would you, pretty please?  I don't want you looking over his shoulder, but close that fucking gap so it looks like you need to pee too.  Jesus fucking Christ. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment