Friday, December 23, 2022

The Emasculation Continues

My Fucking Mother actually had the nerve to tell me I should ask for my brother-in-law's help in pulling out the bed from the couch.  I told her I could do it myself and that I did it by myself last night.  And she sounded absolutely flabbergasted that I did it.  She actually thinks I'm developmentally challenged.

Oh, and I had a thin bar of soap I had with me on my travel pack that I put into the shower I am sharing with her (and a few other members of my family).  I've had for a long time, and I thought this was the perfect time to use it all up.  I would have used it all up before we leave here.  I put it in there last night.  But when I showered just now, it was gone.  I know goddamn well My Fucking Mother is the one who threw it in the trash.

My fucking God, I'm gonna kill this bitch if she keeps this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment