Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Did I Say Day 2 Or 3? Maybe I Meant Day 6

Goddamn.  My Fucking Mother's anxieties and quick-triggered temper and My Fucking Father's passive-aggressiveness and sing-songy double-speak converged on this day (well, Tuesday ... the days blur when you're in paradise) to really, really piss me off.  I am getting ever closer to throwing a drink in their faces the next time they ask me something triggering, like when I am going to get a girlfriend, or when I am going back to school, or why am I so fat.

I can't be with this family -- or anybody, really -- for this long.  I have another goddamn week with these people.  A week!  And I don't care if I'm in paradise right now, or that the place where I live is going to get hit with a blizzard followed up with high winds and dangerously cold weather.  I'm kind of in my own hell right now, and there won't be freedom for another fucking week.  Goddammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment