Monday, December 5, 2022

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: November 2022

I think it's a pretty good month, but admittedly, I think that if you plot each of the dozen waitresses in the month, you'd get an hourglass shape: Several really hot ones, and several meh ones, with a couple in the middle.  But I want to look at the bright side and highlight the four really, really good ones, in ascending order.

(Well, first off, I want to give an Honorable Mention of sorts to Orlando's Portia.  I think I've seen her pout and her gorgeous face in previous calendars, probably as a Main Girl for a month.  I put her here because she was asked by the photographer to hold and spray a hose for her shot.  I don't get that.  At all.  And it's distracting enough for me to place her in this tier.  Sorry.)

In fourth place is Alexus of ... the Mall Of America?!  I don't think I've ever seen her work there.  Shame, because she's sportin' a hot body in her photo.  Light black skin, long and dark hair, and an orange two-piece bikini with some ... uh, tulle (?) and a thin string that wraps around her waist.  Don't quite get that, but what puts her photo over the top is her smile.  Very broad, and very sexy.

In third place ... well, frankly, the top three were kind of tough to rank.  I might have a different order if I did this blog post tomorrow, but for now, 3rd is Sara out of Long Beach.  Long brunette hair and turquoise two-piece.  She's got a set of tits, man, and that bikini top (its straps cross over) emphasizes that bigness as well as the cleavage that a crossover top smushes together.  Oh, and the front of the top is cut like a "V,", so you can see inbetween her tits.  Goddamn I would motorboat the shit outta her.

In second place is The Main Girl, Atlantic City's Kaitlin.  She stands out in many ways in her picture.  She has long black hair, and she is wearing a light green two-piece bikini.  But two even better qualities stand out.  First, she has quite pale skin, and that sets her apart from not only the other women in this month but all of the other Hooters models in all the other months I've analyzed.  And second, you can see that she has a thin and fit body.  I imagine that she is quite tall, and if so, she is a devastating glass of water.

Finally, in first place, from Mesa, Ariz., is Kyleie.  She has a small photo, she's got long blonde hair and she's sporting a purple two-piece.  But two things place her above all the others for Nov. '22.  First, she's got big boobs (so big that they may be fakes), and unlike with Sara's, Kyleie's top separates her boobs, giving her cleavage as wide as a parted Red Sea.  And second, like with Alexus, Kyleie is smiling, and in fact beaming from ear to ear.  I may be being totally sexist, but a hot girl smiling is so fucking arousing.  That puts her over the top.

So congratulations to Kyleie and all the other top women for November 2022.  Hopefully I will have the time to jerk off to all of you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment