Wednesday, December 7, 2022

The Puzzle Pieces Aren't Fitting Together

These are the following places and things I want to eat for the, uh, foreseeable future:
  • McDonald's, because some of my points are expiring;
  • Taco Bell, because there is an offer for more points;
  • Dunn Bros., because they're running another of their "two bucks off an order of $12" offers
  • Chipotle, because they're giving me free guacamole for the next week
  • Jimmy John's, because I have a free pickle or free chips that I need to use by Boxing Day
  • The mini rack of ribs that I took out of storage last night and is thawing in the fridge
  • Young Joni's back bar, just because
And I want to eat at all of these things before I leave for Hawai'i.  I know that is impossible, and yet, in my mind, I am still trying to figure out when I can eat at each of those places.  I don't know if I can.

That's all I got.  I have to wake up early to bring my car in for repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment