Tuesday, December 13, 2022

I Think I'm Packed!

For barely thinking about it until about a week ago and not even putting things aside until Sunday, the fact that I've settled on a carry-on and a backpack for my personal item, and that I think I can carry all that I need to to Hawai'i in both bags, is damn well near a miracle.  I have been having so much stupid anxiety over this two-week vacation that I procrastinated starting, and I'm not quite finished because there are a few things (laptop, toothbrush, pajama pants) that I'll be using right up until I leave the house for good.  But I have a pretty good idea of what I'll bring with me, and it looks like (crosses fingers) I won't need to pay $30 to check in a bag ... well, unless the airlines want to screw me over and accuse me of skirting the rules or something.

I still might take an item or two out, but I think I have all I need, and I think it'll work.  A big piece of my trepidation has been lifted because I finally got around to doing something I needed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment