Thursday, December 8, 2022

Oh Yeah, The Change To Wailing And Failing

This happened a few weeks ago, and I was too busy to dig in (well, at least "skim" in) and talk about this -- I changed the display on my blog!  How do you like it?

I think it's ... fine.  Frankly, I don't remember why I changed it.  I think I decided it was better for me to add some widget Blogger said I should add, and the only I could add it was to change the look of my blog.  Typing that sentence makes me feel foolish.  Anyway, I changed it because my blog could have used a refresher, although honestly, adding ... uh, the sky isn't quite "freshening" up a blog.  But I love nature, even if it's just, well, sky.  But still, this isn't making my blog look anything better than something from, say, 2003.

Any thoughts?  Any suggestions?

(Aside: I thought this blog post about changing the look of Wailing And Failing was going to be way longer than this.  Maybe I shouldn't have been so afraid of tossing this up because it was going to be so short.  Anyway, I woke up but now feel like going back to sleep now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment