Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Weekly Minnesota Sports Survey

I need to take back what I said last Week: Turns out I do have the time to pump out an WMNSS this screening Week.  I just don't have the inclination to do a full-fledged one, so it'll be one similar to what I did two Weeks ago, namely just a list.  I'll be back from vacation next Week, so I'll be full bore for that one.  Probably.  Maybe.

#0: Gopher wrestling (Two Weeks Ago: 0).
#-1: Wild (Two Weeks Ago: -5).
#-2: Gopher men's hockey (Two Weeks Ago: -2).
#-3: Gopher women's hockey (Two Weeks Ago: -1).
#-4: Vikings (Re-Entry!).
#-5: Whitecaps (Two Weeks Ago: -4).
#-6: Gopher women's basketball (Two Weeks Ago: -6).
#-7: Gopher men's basketball (Two Weeks Ago: -7).
#-8: Timberwolves (Two Weeks Ago: -3).




No comments:

Post a Comment