With my week pretty much filled up, I have to stay in today/Monday. I will go to the Fair one more time, probably Labor Day, so I will stay in again Saturday. And now that I've mapped this all out, I'm exhausted, because that's a lot. And I need to go to bed now because I went to a concert (well, a bar with a house band) tonight.
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Monday, August 31, 2026
Another Busy Week Ahead, I'm Afraid
The State Fair will continue to be top of mind, but the thought that going four times might not be enough is abating. And, come to think of it, my stripper girlfriends are the reason. ****e says she's throwing a stripper party before Labor Weekend, and even though it's not set in stone, I want to see her. And now ******a needs money, so she wants me to come earlier than I said I would. The earliest I could see ******a is Saturday because ****e's party, if it happens, would be Wednesday. My alma mater is playing Friday. And there's a jazz concert I intend to go to Thursday. I am still going to the Fair, but I want to go on a date where it might not be as crazy as it's been, so that will be tomorrow/Tuesday. It'd be better to go then because I work early and, hopefully, I'll have enough energy to put in another several-hour day at the Fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment