United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Wednesday, August 12, 2026
I know it's been hotter, and I know it's been more humid. But I swear, when I tried going to sleep in my car at work yesterday/Tuesday afternoon, I never felt more sweltering in my life. I knew as soon as I closed my eyes that the sweat would form all over my body and that I would be drowning in it before long. I didn't get a second of shut-eye. So glad I conked off at around 9 Monday (I think) and woke up around 5:30 Tuesday morning. And since I have the early shift today/Wednesday, I think my body is still good enough for only four hours of sleep ... but I still should publish this quick and go to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment