So that's three days where I'm doing something after work, and they come back-to-back-to-back. At my advanced age, that's a lot. I'm tired just thinking about it. But as long as I can frolic free without my parents even vaguely being disapproving (let alone knowing), I'll do it!
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Monday, August 10, 2026
Another Busy Week Ahead
There's an MNUFC soccer Match I desperately want to get out of (more on that tomorrow, if I remember), and I have reserved a ticket to see the latest Spider-Man on Thursday. (About that: When faced with the deadline to purchase an advanced ticket for five bucks, I chose Thursday ... just because. And either I didn't think about it at the time or I decided I couldn't do it, but I now realize that I should have reserved a seat for an IMAX showing. They don't have an IMAX screening on Thursday. They have one tonight/Monday night ... but it's at a time where I would have to stay pretty late at work to make it make sense for me to drive to the theater instead of home. Wish there was an earlier time that would fit a time I think I will get out of work tonight/Monday night.) That also opens up the chance for me to see Super Troopers 3 on Wednesday, when I get out of work early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment