But this leaves no time to just relax at home, and probably little time to do chores, such as washing dishes, washing clothes, and going through the aforementioned stuff. So glad they're not coming home this week ... as far as I know.
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Tuesday, August 4, 2026
Busy Week Ahead
So tonight/Tuesday night and Friday night there are MNUFC Matches. I have my screening at work Thursday morning, which means I will work out and then fast Wednesday evening. Saturday I work the Lynx Game and Sunday there's that big party I need to go to. Plus I'm still waiting for my parents to tell me when they're coming home, so I have started to at least figure out how to haul away all my stuff back to the storage unit if I need to pick things up quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment