Wish me luck. Might have to fake it.
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Friday, August 21, 2026
Filing For The First Time In A Long Time
Today/Friday and tomorrow/Saturday I am filing at work in place of someone vacationing. I am nervous as all get-out because, even though I was trained on this years ago, it's been at least a year since I've filed. I don't quite remember how to do things, so no, it's not like riding a bike. It gets worse tomorrow/Saturday because I will be all by myself there. If I don't know what to do, I am supposed to just leave it there for my co-worker to do it on Sunday. Which might be what I have to do, but that sounds like I am not able to do my job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment