United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
Keep having things I need to do, yet I still don't do them. Then they pile up to the point where I have to do something, but then I'm so tired at night that I have to resort to masturbation in order to catch a second wind to do one of the things, namely send out an e-mail. Shouldn't have to be this way, but by doing that just now, I can finally get around to reconciling my monthly expense list for July ... tonight/Wednesday night. Well, maybe I'll do it tomorrow/Thursday night ... or Friday night. Ugh, I'm procrastinating.
Labels:
communication,
masturbation,
procrastination,
record-keeping,
tired
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment