Going to a house party. Don't know when I want to get there. A part of me wants to get there at 2, but unlike Porchfest, there's no good reason for me to get there right at the start because strippers don't usually start working when the party begins. Also, the one woman whom I wanted to be there, ****e, just texted me that she wouldn't be there. I am going just to please the host, ******e, so I make sure I get her texts for parties in the future. But will I get a dance? Unless I run into someone I remember or take a chance on a woman, I don't think so.
Could move up my yardwork to after the party, but it rained just now. Heavily at some points. Was it supposed to rain? Didn't catch the news last night. The rain discourages me from mowing or trying to reconfigure the sprinkler heads till tomorrow.
My day so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment