United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Sunday, August 30, 2026
My Libido Is Back!
Hanging out at the State Fair and seeing all these hot women with their bellies hanging out and their hot tan lines (I'll blog post more about that soon) has gotten my blood racing down to my dick again. (Shout-out, by the way, to the bartender I saw after the MNUFC Tie last/Saturday night who rolled up her t-shirt -to show off her hot midriff -- fap-fap-fap!!!) Maybe I haven't been in a rut, per se, but I haven't been around so many good-looking women in a long time, and now I'm raring to cash in on my arousal. I am trying to see someone today, but if that falls through, I have a Plan B and C, so I am gonna get cranked, dammit!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment