And then she left seemingly in a huff. I am going to be confident enough to say that she was leaving me without much consideration. Which usually happens, but I take note after her condescension. Dammit -- her attitude just bugged the hell out of me yesterday. What's up with her?
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Friday, August 14, 2026
I don't know if she likes me, but I know that she kind of pissed me off yesterday. She asked me if she could help with work. It was relatively easy back where we were, but there was a lot of data entry, so much so that I was going to help key. I told her that there what was left was one basic thing that could be done but is usually done the next morning. To which she replied, "That is low priority," as if I didn't know that, even though she knows darn well I do. I'm just telling her how it was with me because, you know, she asked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment