Monday, August 3, 2026

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: July 2026

A pretty simple month: Only two of the dozen can I recommend.  I'm not quite ready to say this is a disappointing month, though, and I don't know why.  There are just ... two of them that catch my eye.

In second place is The Main Girl, Gracie, out of Fort Lauderdale Beach, Fla.  Sporting a light blue two-piece bikini, she is shot seemingly on the ocean, what with the way the Sun glints off the back of her long, straight hair.  She may be posed at a quarter-turn, but she's got a nice body, and her (light brown?  Hazel?) eyes are quite striking.

And in first place is Brittany, from Albuquerque, N. M.  Long, curly black hair (that's something you don't see often in the calendar), she is wearing a white, Hooters-branded two-piece.  The hat's a nice touch.  That she's posing straight at the camera is even better.  Best of all are her big, fake titties.  Nummy!!!

So congratulations to Brittany and to Gracie!  Have I masturbated to them yet?  Maybe not ... nah, I think I already did, at a time when I was desperate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment