Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Following Week At The Same Party

(You know, getting a handjob really is the further thing from my mind. I'm still in shock that Grandmother was sent off to a nursing home today. But I cannot relentlessly blog about it or the desire to beat my head against a wall will be much stronger than it already is. So even though this is a very abrupt tonal shift, I have to talk about something good, though nasty, in my life, for my sanity.)

So it was the next Monday after some naked play with the host the previous week. I didn't plan on coming back, but she said it was her birthday, and after letting me poke my dick at her butt (no penetration), I felt obligated to come back.

Unfortunately because of the good weather, the party was more hectic. Fortunately, one of them was ***e*, someone whom I haven't seen in a while. She has become my go-to gal for dick play.

I started early; while everybody was getting/giving lapdances, ***e* and I were alone in the kitchen. With my back turned to the action up one flight, I took myself out while she was talking to me but looking away. I even took her arm and swept her arm across my pee-pee. She was shocked -- "not here!" -- but I couldn't stop.

We switched places with the rest of the partygoers a little later. We got one dance, clean, but goddamn, I couldn't stop. After our dance I stood up and whipped my main vein and begged/demanded she touch it. ***e* sighed, said I was about to get her in trouble (she has no idea even the host gets nasty!), and then gave me a quick squeeze. And I was happy as a little boy!!!

I wasn't done; I had to get down with the birthday girl!! Later in the night I got the living room/lapdance area all to myself and the host, *e**. Sadly, she did not feel comfortable letting me fingerbang her this time around. I also tried taking my dick out so she could play with it, or at least sit on it. But shortly after I did that, a guy went up the stairs to use the bathroom just down the hall. Partying like that was over.

What I did to get some play waited till after we were done with our one dance, aka my birthday gift to her (namely $20). With everyone down the stairs in the kitchen (including no one in the bathroom), I stood up and, making sure my back was turned to the kitchen to prevent the probably small possibility someone would just look up), I took out my pee-pee and showed it to *e**. Then I asked her to touch it -- very quietly, whispering in her ear, just in case there was a sudden lull in the conversation in the kitchen and my words could float down to their ears.

*e** paused for a second, then grabbed my flaccid shaft and then, best of all, slid her enclosed hand down my penis. Handjob, zowweee!!!

You know, I talked to her sister, who's also a stripper and dances at these parties on occasion. She overheard from one of her regulars that extras are now being done at her sister's new place, and in particular one guy took himself out in the LD area while in front of a dancer. Wouldn't it be ironic if it's her sister not only allowing but doing the extras!!!

I used to be lukewarm about this Monday-night party. Now I love to go. And I did then; I went back the following week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment