Saturday, March 10, 2012

Handjob At The New Place Of The Party

Because things have been so shitty at home and in my life, I decided three weeks ago to go to this Monday night party. It's a party I've spoken about before, but the host/lead stripper of the party moved. Also, I needed to do some things at home and hanging out with my wang out didn't seem like the right thing to do. But it was still bad, and I decided I was entitled to some tit action ... and maybe a little more.

My ATF there, ***e*, did not know I was coming. She had invited me several times to the new place before, but I said I was busy. Well, imagine each other's surprise when I found the new place and saw her standing at the kitchen counter!

The new place is nice. Not to say that the old place was bad, but there's a lot more room in this one. What's best about the place is that it's a split-level. That means that the living room -- which for parties doubles as the place where the lap dances are given -- is separated from the kitchen, which continues here to be the main place the partiers congregate whenever they're not getting LD's. In the old place the living room is adjacent to the kitchen; it was small and well-lit and very close to the commotion in the kitchen, so there was very little privacy. Privacy is in ample supply here.

Naturally I get a dance from ***e*, as I always do. And I wait until everybody else is in the kitchen in order to get my seat, wink-wink. She was scared of getting caught; for some reason she thought that the host's sister (who is also a stripper who works these parties on occasion) was sleeping in a room just down the hall from the living room. (The living room, bathroom and bedroom/stripper changing room is on the same level as this LD place.) So all she did was grope me.

That wouldn't do. Once we were done, and checking that everybody else was still down in the kitchen, I took myself out. "Touch it, touch it!" I said, and even though she muttered, "You're going to get me in trouble," she gave my little man a quick squeeze. Yippee!

---

***e* had to leave -- or did she? I remember that there was a snowstorm that evening and therefore the party was subdued. Four men there, tops.

I think she left, but even if she didn't, the lapdance area was free for me and a girl to use all by our lonesome again. I owed the host, *e**, a dance, and in my self-hating state I thought it was time.

She's big, no doubt about it. But that means that her tits are huge and they're natural. I'll take that. It's not as if I can be choosy, anyway.

You can grab breasts here, so that's what I did. What I usually then try to do whenever a dancer allows me that contact is see if I can lick and suck on the nipples. *e** let me do that. Then I go further: I run my hand around her vaginal area and see if I can penetrate her pussy. Well, I don't know how it happened, but as soon as I reach down there my finger slips into something moist and slick. Whoa! I'm in *e**!

And better yet, she didn't tell me to take it out!! Best of all, she started impaling myself on my finger!!! (Actually I don't remember if she did that, but she sure as fuck didn't mind keeping my finger in.) And so I fucking went to town on her twat. I fingerbanged *e**!!!! I think I was even able to reach her clit. Wow, it was so far up in her canal that I think I only was able to graze it. But I tried to hit it, hard and fast and continuously. I don't know if she came. And we did all of that in only one dance.

Now it was my turn. Thank God for the winter snowstorm because all I could hear from the others emanated from the kitchen below. I finally took myself out. *e** was facing away from me. I don't think she ever saw my dick, not when I poked her ass with it. But I think she felt it because she turned around and said, "Let's sit together a little more." For free???

For free!!! She sat on my main vein. Now, she didn't stick it in -- damn! -- but we laid there, naked body to naked body. I held her close and caressed her every fat fold. When that second song was over, I gave her $20, and that was it.

*e** said next week was her birthday. Before I would've been reticent, but if this is the kind of treatment I can expect from her from now on, fuck yeah, I was going! And I did. But I'll leave that for another time because I have other stuff I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment