Thursday, July 31, 2014

Can't Let This Go 'Cause I'm Responsible

This time yesterday morning I checked facebook.  The person I wrote this long and admittedly strangely confessional apology has not replied to me yet.  That would be bad, however fb indicated that she has not seen it either.  So maybe she's busy.  Then again, I'm going through facebook right now (playing Mafia Wars actually) and I don't have the heart yet to see if she's seen it yet.  So there's also possibility that she truly is pissed to the point where she's going to ignore me completely.

If so, let me say this: I thought we had a good vibe together, and if she were upset she would be able to approach me and raise her concerns.  To shut me out and complain about me through third parties, that is ... I wouldn't expect that from her.  And of course this hurts.

Meanwhile, on second thought, I think I'll hold off on apologizing to my predecessor.  Upon further reflection, maybe he wasn't undermining me so much as cleaning up the mess that I essentially made.  Therefore, maybe the last thing he wants to hear after all the crap I did and did not do is me apologizing again.  If he has any angry feelings towards me, maybe (hopefully) it'll have cooled off by, say, next week.

I really can't stop blogging about this event, let alone relax, until everything is done.  And I'm not at that stage yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment