Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yelled At My Grandmother Again

And I don't even remember why.  It was about the yogurt she bought and the fuss she made after I told her she needed to put it in the refrigerator.  She took out all the things in the fridge just so she could put it in, and then she told me she couldn't just put the whole Sam's Club box so she was going to put them in individually.  I got furious and she told me that yogurt's healthy for you and I tried to tell her that wasn't my point, that my point was she shouldn't've bought something we're not going to be able to eat anyway.  I got flashbacks from when I had to eat that frozen overdue yogurt shit and I freaked.  So my Grandmother did what everybody in the family does: She told me she'd it herself.  And I let her.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment