Saturday, June 20, 2009

Poor Bastard Of The Moment: Kimberley Vlaeminck



Not only are my PBM's not necessarily confined to the sports world, they don't have to be men, either.

Yeah. In case you don't know, this girl is the girl who has all these stars on the left side of her face. She said she only wanted three stars, not 56, and that she fell asleep. The tattoo artist said she was alright with the whole procedure, that she was awake the whole time, and that she's going nuts now that her father went nuts.

The close-up of those stars is hideous. But then I don't exactly mind Mike Tyson's face tattoo. Actually I think his is kind of cool. So why am I so fuckin' freaked out by hers? Maybe it's the fact that some of them are raised on her skin, like they weren't tattooed so much as they were branded.

Oh, by the way, the news reporter interviews the tattoo artist, and if you don't like guys who are completely -- let me say that again, COMPLETELY -- covered in tattoos, and who has every millimeter of his lower lip pierced, and who has those things that grossly expand the orifices of the nostrils and earlobes, turn away or stop the video at the :35 mark. He speaks very good English and I don't doubt he's a nice guy. Let's just say my stomach almost had a visceral reaction to seeing him.

I can't believe this Vlaeminck woman fell asleep as she was getting a tattoo. But regardless of who's telling the truth, she'll never be able to show her face in public as long as she's got that shit on her face. And I believe she regrets getting any tattoos at all.

Oh, by the way: Poor bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment