Thursday, June 25, 2009

For My 200th Post, I'll Talk About Two Very Small Things

1) I hate it whenever my Father gives me tone, even if it's something as small as buying Coke with a coupon, even when it's not meant to insult.

2) Just played a few hands of poker on facebook. Lasted, at best, six hands. Won $100 from this one guy with two pair. Then won $200, I think, from him with a full house. I usually don't want to needle a guy I don't know, especially when he's not aggressively raising on me, but what could I do, I had a good hand. Well, he did what I would do in his place: retaliate. The second time he pushed all-in on me before the flop, however, I had pocket kings. Again, what could I do? So we and this one girl who came in after us had this showdown, and my kings stood up. My initial $1,000 cache is now more than triple. And I kind of feel bad for taking all this fake money from a guy over the course of just a half-dozen hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment