Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To Wank Or Not To Wank

Ever get morningwood? Got it yesterday afternoon. Usually I go to the bathroom and, uh, exploit it. But in the past couple years I've started to wonder. It's gotten more difficult to get off, and many times my mind wanders over to, of all things, stuff I need to do that day. I have frequently asked myself, Do I have time for this?

Usually, the answer to that question is No, but I'm doing myself anyway. But yesteray, I just got bored. I stopped what I was doing and began peeing and, because I was doing yardwork outside, putting suntan lotion on me. Using my muscles and my brain drained the blood out of my penis -- voila! No hard-on. And I didn't feel obligated to jerk off.

Surprisingly (I guess), I'm sort of proud of myself for it. Or, I'm just getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment