Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Day And My Night

1) The one thing I like about summer: going to malls and seeing hot young chicks in sun dresses -- and wearing no bras! Thank you, gorgeous babes!! And thank you, Minnesota humidity!!!

2) Went to the Twins game. They lost. This is the second time I went to a game this week, and it's the second time they lost. Never seen that before. I really do believe that if you go to a game that your team loses, it's a complete waste. I wasted money two times this week. I don't know if I should go to a Twins game the rest of the season.

3) Oh yeah, and for the guy who threw something at the back of neck as I was leaving the game: YOU FUCKING EAT SHIT AND DIE, YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!! YOU THINK YOU'RE THAT'S FUNNY? YOU THINK YOU'RE A FUCKING MAN FOR WINGING SOMETHING AT A GUY WHEN HE'S NOT LOOKING? FUCK YOU!!! GODDAMN YOU AND EVERY FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH THAT WAS WITH YOU WHEN YOU DID THAT!!! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME WEARING A HAWAIIAN SHIRT? GOT A PROBLEM WITH AN ASIAN? OR ARE YOU JUST A CHICKEN-SHIT DUMBFUCK WHO GOES AFTER GUYS ONLY WHEN THEY'RE NOT LOOKING? OR IS IT ALL THREE? FUCK YOU, YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH, FUCK YOU IN THE ASS!!!

4) Went to eat at a late-night place I often eat at after a night out. On the way there, I saw some cop cars with their lights flashing behind a civilian car. When I parked at the restaurant, I finally counted -- nine cop cars were on this car's ass!! Nine!!! I, the guys working at the place and the customers also eating there took turns looking out the window. For the life of us we couldn't piece together what was going on. There were three people for the cops of nine cars to interrogate. But they didn't seem to arrest them; even though I saw two of them get into separate squad cars, none of them were put into handcuffs or bracelets. And this one guy was apparently being questioned by a couple of the cops as they made a point of standing several feet away from him. Odd. I ate for about an hour and a half, it started before I got there, and they were still there (several of the cops were casing the vehicle they stopped) when I left. Geez, wouldn't they have been able to figure out what to arrest them for well before then?

I'll just blame all the bad and weird shit that happened to me tonight on the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment