Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Goddamn Disaster On Facebook's Poker Palace

Got 10 grand to start playing again. Sure, why not?

My first hand this girl goes all-in. I tap out if I call, but I have A-K. What could she have that she would do this? Even if she has a pair of aces I'd try out my luck. So I push all-in as well.

What did she have? 2-3. And guess what? She got a 4, 5 and 6 on the board. She pulled a straight out of her ass. How the fuck did she know she was going to win a hand with 2-3? Fuckin' bullshit. $2,500, gone.

Played again. A couple of times the computer teased me after I folded the flop. Also, a couple times I folded when I only had a pair, only to realize the other players didn't have much either and I would've won at least one hand. So I go all in on the pot, as do the two others. One wins with a three of a kind. Another $2,500, gone.

Should I play again? After cooling down some, I decide to, but this time only with a grand to play with. The second hand heads-up with this guy, he checks, but I bet $50 because I have a pair. He goes all-in. This guy's bullshittin' -- call. No, he wasn't bullshittin'. He pulled off a straight. He slow-played me. Another $1,000, gone. Only four grand left from what facebook gave me. I thought I'd be really pissed off after pissing it all away for a third time, but I have to say, he did to me what I want to do to others, and I don't really mind. Well played, stranger, well played. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment