Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Go Dark

I will be on vacation till Monday.  Should be able to find a public library while I'm away, but I'm not certain.  At any rate, there will be no WMNSS till the following Friday.

OK, I'll admit the truth: I'm going to St. Louis.  Southwest began direct flight to there last month with an introductory $49 each-way sale.  I'm going down there for just over $100.  At the time I figured, when the hell's the next time I'll be able to fly that cheap anywhere?  Alas, my money woes have made me second-guess that decision.  A lot of my credit card bill this month is because of hotel and car; without those charges, I won't be in such bad shape.  That, of course, would mean I'd stay home.  Which kind of makes sense.

You know, I love STL, but I honestly have no idea why I'm going.  I shouldn't be going.  I have no money.  And I won't be able to enjoy myself because I have no money.

This is going to be a fucking disaster.

See y'all Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment