Saturday, February 20, 2010

Three Things I'm Doing For My Father Today

  1. Need to return stuff to Home Depot.  Should get the money back in hand, no need to track.
  2. Sending rebate form for pliers bought at Menards.  Should be $3/pliers, and I bought four, so within two months Father is supposed to get a dozen bucks back.
  3. Sending 23 sports tickets to the Paris.  Twenty of them -- twenty!!! -- are winners.  How the fuck did he do that?  Actually, while looking through the picks, all but three of them he bet on the favorite.  And all this time I've been giving him advice.  I expect a total of $2,290.80 back for My Father.  But just in case I'm sending the other three tickets.  Two of them I know are losers, but I don't want to piss away money if I'm just not looking at this the right way.  The third is a bit trickier; it's a Pittsburgh-Baltimore game where he chose the Over 43.  The game finished with 43 total points.  Is that a loss or a push?  Sending it in case it's a push.  If it is, the check should be $2,340.80 total.
Freeze it, frame it, get 'er done!

No comments:

Post a Comment