Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reminders After The Wolves Game Tonight

  • What a shit-ass way to lose.  That last, game-winning basket was indicative of the Benny Hill-style play when it came to loose balls: Two Woofie Dogs chase after it in bounds, one of them throws it back on the court, under the basket, to an open Charlotte player.
  • They did come back from 21 down, but so what?  Gosh, I have to stop accepting moral victories.
  • If it's before 10, why not eat ice cream at Stone Cold Creamery?  I'll wait till it's warmer outside.
  • I will hang out with my friend who works there some time after a game.  But the tickets I got for this game and four others were from another friend who's going with me.  I'd feel bad if I just decided to ditch my buddy who got me tickets for my buddy who's there just for a beer after hours.  But maybe he's OK with it.  Maybe I'll do it some time later in the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment