Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bad Driver: UKW 880

Alright, I've had enough.  I've had to deal with bad drivers since I was 15, and the driving this winter has been exceptionally awful when it comes to potholes.  The last couple weeks I've had to deal with both the bad driving and the bad weather.

But what fuckin' happened about half an hour ago on the road is the final straw.  I was just minding my own business driving to the library when the car about 50 feet ahead of and in the lane to the right of me, a car I kind of noticed because of all the snow on its body, just flung a huge piece of icy snow onto my windshield.  It hit with such force that I thought my windshield would break.  After I parked I had to touch it to make sure it wasn't broken in any way.

I'm fucking tired of the snow, and I'm fucking tired of people who don't even try to fucking scrape the snow off their own goddamn cars.  I have to dodge the flying projectiles coming off the top of semis, and there was nothing I had to evade that was bigger than what I saw coming at my face on Central North just south of the 694 interchange.

So even though there is a form you can fill out online, I'm going to try and remember to do that after I call this motherfucker out here.  A white Honda, Minnesota license plate UKW 880 pulled this shit on me between 12:50 and 12:55 p.m. today on 65 heading north towards the 694 cloverleaf.  Fuck you for almost killing me.  And if you see this, I dare you to comment.  Come on, goddammit, I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment