Thursday, February 4, 2010

An Unfortunate Streak Broken

I thought I posted a blog yesterday, something about Priceline.  Well, I looked through my records and it turns out that I didn't blog it, I just saved it as a draft because I wasn't done with it.  That means that Feb. 3 is the first time since, possibly, the first week of this blog (in Jan. 2009) that I missed blogging a day and wasn't on vacation.

You know, this blog is very important to me.  Even though some days are hard, I try to eke out some writing every day.  Missing a day, especially because I wrote something but didn't actually finish or even post it, is very embarrassing to me.  Even shaming.  All I can do is apologize and hope that I will never do it again.

I'm writing during Letterman because I wanted to write about my day.  I feel like I should write about this instead and shelve my blog post about my day.  Which means I now have two drafts in the system.  Not exactly what I had in mind when I started this.

No comments:

Post a Comment