Monday, June 24, 2013

Addendum To: Store's In Bad Shape

Things got worse for The Store.  Went there yesterday morning to wipe up all the wet spots there, and I got both bored and tired, so I took a break, ate out for lunch, got chicken for my parents and went home to take a nap before heading out yesterday evening to do more mop-up work on my way to the airport to pick them up.

When I came back to resume mopping, I saw a bunch of pieces of something in the middle aisle, right in the middle of the puddle of dark water I was cleaning up.  The only place it could have come from was above, so I looked up, and there I saw a huge patch of dark material, which used to be covered up by a piece of the ceiling, which was now on the ground.  The impact was so big and bad that a (for lack of a better word) diorama of Chinese lutes was shattered when a piece of the ceiling fell right on top of it.

I didn't know what to do.  My first priority was to continue mopping up all the water pooling on The Store's floor.  And I wasn't able to finish that before I ... well, to be honest with you I treated myself to an hour at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) before going to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment