Monday, June 17, 2013

Rejected By My Work For Being Too Slow

Was expecting a letter in the mail offering the next project today.  Got the mail.  Didn't get it.  Maybe there's tomorrow.  But the project starts next Monday.  Come to think of it, if the project starts in a week, why wouldn't they just call us?  That makes much more sense.  Which they have ... and since they haven't called me asking me to come on board, that means that they have decided not to hire me.  Two weeks' worth of pay I could have used -- gone.

I'M SORRY, OK?!  I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHY I WAS SO SLOW!!  I DON'T THINK I WAS SLOW, YOU GUYS JUST HIRED FUCKING ROBOTS THAT BLAZED THROUGH THOSE GODDAMN PROBLEMS WITHOUT GIVING IT A SECOND THOUGHT!!!  I'M THOROUGH, ALRIGHT?!?!  AND MY HAND HURTS FROM CLICKING SO MUCH, AND MY HEAD HURTS FROM SEEING THE SAME FUCKING PROBLEMS EIGHT HOURS A DAY, SO I GET UP AND STRETCH, OK, I DO IT SO I DON'T GO INSANE!!!  I JUST CAN'T WORK THAT FAST!!!  AND IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, WHY?!?!?!  I'VE BEEN GOOD TO YOU, AND NOW YOU'RE JUST GONNA SAY GOODBYE LIKE THIS, JUST REJECT ME LIKE THIS?!?!?!  FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamn, I need to work on this fucking résumé now.

No comments:

Post a Comment