Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Addendum To: Rejected By My Work For Being Too Slow

I have to confess I was holding out hope that the company was just really late and the mail asking me to come work for them again starting next week would arrive today.  Well, after I walked all the way home from the movie theater (more than 3 1/2 miles, and Google Maps was right -- it took about 46 minutes in all) I open up the mailbox and see nothing.

Testing season is over.  I have to find work again.

I admit, I'm sad, I'm crushed, and I'm really, really scared.  What happens when my parents come back and they find out I'm unemployed again.  And what about my unemployment insurance?  I need to renew, and maybe I'm not going to get money this time around.  I don't know what to do.

I needed this job, I really did.  And I don't because I can't work as fast as the others?

No comments:

Post a Comment