Thursday, January 16, 2014

Last Night Of Freedom

Parents come home tomorrow.  I would usually be pulling my dick hairs out trying to clean up the house.  But I didn't really have to tonight because I paid ****r $50 to do all the monotonous stuff for me Tuesday.  And honestly, the house looks really good.  My goodness, she's a bargain when I pay her $50 to clean the house and $100 to clean my cock.  She's a bargain!

Anyway, this comes to a close about seven weeks of having the house all to myself and not being nagged or influenced negatively by the people who gave me my genes.  And while I did have some bouts of loneliness, I felt solitude most of the time.  Now I have to worry about keeping my bedroom clean, trying to answer questions about going back to school, and wondering if their health is flagging.

I already have to worry about that last thing.  They are coming home a few days early because Father suffered an emergency while visiting my sister.  He's going to see his urologist on Friday.  I am bracing for bad news, but I am also not looking forward to dealing with his attitude when he's all cranky and shit.

There probably isn't a good time for them to come home, but this is bad because there are so many things I need to do.  I have to catch up on my alumni club duties; I have to switch out my day planner to get to this month and year; I have to go back to writing; I need to find a hotel to stay it for my vacation in St. Louis; and, of course, I have this continuing situation with the seton up my ass, both how to deal with the pain and how to let the 'Rents know that I have to have surgery to get it removed.  And to top all of that off I have to deal with blowing snow on my down to the airport tomorrow.

Things won't be the same when they come home.  It is virtually imperative that I do something, anything, from Monday through Friday, be it work or something else.  Sometimes I'm able to dodge them when they had to go to The Store; they would be out the door while I'm still sleeping.  But because they closed and sold The Store, they will now have no place to go.  There is no reason for them to even get up in the morning, let alone leave for anything.  That means that I can't just loaf around at home because they will be loafing around at home, and they can do that because they are both retired and paying for the roof I'm living under.

Everything changes as of tomorrow afternoon.  This is my last night of freedom, and I am very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment