Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fell Into His Trap Again

So it took My Fucking Father just two days before he became a nagging asshole again.

I was about to leave today, just after I plowed the whole driveway and ate what my parents wanted me to eat and warmed up the car when I had to stop.  Shit!  I totally forgot that I had that receipt for a piece of certified mail I was going to pick up for them.  So even though I had my car on for ten minutes, and I have snow all over my shoes, I immediately turned off my car to trudge back inside.

And goddammit, just as I was going into my bedroom to retrieve this piece of paper, My Fucking Father bellows out from my bathroom.  "You have to clean the toilet or else you'll get this ring!"

Fuck!

I knew I shouldn't've gone back inside.  He wouldn't've been able to yell at me otherwise.  Well, maybe he would have yelled at me about some other time.  Actually, he was going to yell at me for something at some point.  But I fell into his nag trap again.  Fucking asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment