Friday, January 3, 2014

Addendum To: Massage

Well, that was embarrassing.  Remember when I had to reschedule that sexy massage?  I was finally able to see her last night -- after I used a coupon at a restaurant at Uptown, where I wanted to drop by and see an ex-stripper to talk about her old stomping grounds, which closed.  (Long story.)  I never got around to talking to her about it, so I just ate a Philly cheesesteak with, because of the coupon, free chips and pop.

Thing is, I wasn't really that hungry.  Capping off a day where I ate steadily at work, my biggest mistake probably was waking up from my early-evening nap to eat a turkey-and-cheese sandwich at home because I was afraid that the cheese, which I had no covering for, was molding quickly in the refrigerator.  Guess I could have saved that coupon, but I don't know when I'd be able to see this ex-stripper again, and I wanted to make a "night" of it.  Does that make any sense?

So what I'm saying is that I felt, and was, really, really fat.  And when I asked ****a, the "masseuse," to get me into the mood by unbuttoning my pants (with my cock out, of course -- weird story: She knocked on the bathroom door after I got done peeing, I was going to come out with my dick out through my pants, she saw it, and she left.  How as that funny to you, ****a?  In a, "Wow, you're a pervert!" kind of way, or a "Heh-heh-heh, that penis is small!" kind of way?), I forgot to suck my gut in, which I usually do when I'm putting on or taking off my pants.  So that pant button went, "Pschow!" onto the floor.  I'm now walking around without a pants button.

And the thing is, it's my second such set of pants without it.  So, two mental notes to myself.  One, get those pants fixed at the mall.  Two, stop eating so fucking much.

---

Uh, about that eating so fucking much thing: As I write this I'm firing up the next-to-last fried rice my parents stashed for me when they left on their extended vacation.  I'm not really hungry.  Well, I'm not hungry at all.  But I promise myself that I will go directly to the gym after this.

One other thing: I also have some fat and oil to use.  I've finished up one of them, the one without any chunks of fat in it.  But I noticed some white spots in the plastic tub, and a small piece of ... mold? as I poured it all over the fried rice.  Maybe the combination of the toaster oven followed up by the microwave will kill it?  Or, I will get so sick that, ironically, I will lose that weight that's in my gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment