Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hello, VEF! Haven't Seen You In A Month!!

You know, with my parents away and me being able to masturbate anywhere in the house I want, it's kind of odd that when I checked into VEF about an hour ago, it told me the last time I was on was December 14.  In fact, it was less than half a day short of a month.

I needed to whack off.  I didn't know that Penthouse Australia showed outright fucking in the pages of their magazine as early as 1991.  And I didn't know that Sandra Taylor, aka Sandy Korn, actually did suck the dick of that guy in that Penthouse mag I saw when I was thumbing through Shinders.

I am in the middle of cleaning the house for my parents, and for ****r, who's coming tomorrow to actually cleaning the house instead of me.  The jerk-off towel I use is buried underneath all the shit I put on my bed to allow ****r to clean my bedroom, so I couldn't use that.  Instead, I just ejaculated into the bathtub.  I did wipe up my semen, but the rest of it ****r can clean up.  She'll understand.

ETA: When I had the orgasm, I did feel the seton rub up against my sphincter, which of course I use whenever I have an orgasm.  It hurt, but honestly, it felt so good that I didn't care.  Or it's getting better, one of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment