Monday, January 20, 2014

Mental Exercise: Weekly Sexy Time During Parents' Vacation

Wanted to do this, and since I need to go to bed soon I'll do this exercise here and now.  I decided early on into my parents' eight-week trip to Europe that I will spend money on stripclubs (not including My Favorite Stripclub [Non-Cover Version]) or getting handjobs once a week.  I certainly did that, but with who, where and what, specifically?

Well, not specifically; I don't want to get anyone in trouble.  But I'm going to write this down because one day I may want to look back fondly on this:

  • Week 1: none; Thanksgiving Week and I was too busy acclimating to living by myself
  • Week 2: ****r came over and rinsed my cock out
  • Week 3: Party at ********a's place.  Didn't show my dick, though
  • Week 4: Was this the time I went to ***i's place and got a dance from ***e*?
  • Week 5: My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition)
  • Week 6: Dirty massage from ****a
  • Week 7: My other Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division), featuring an HJ from ******a ... wait, do I have two of them?  I thought I only had one
  • Week 8: none; my ass hurt from surgery
I reserve the right to change this if I find out this information is inaccurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment