Friday, February 14, 2014

Dispute? What Dispute?. (click, dialtone)

Yesterday I began to hyperventilate over the lack of money in my account after I scheduled a payment of almost $1,200 to pay for my credit card (which, by the way, won't be enough to cover my expenses for the month).  I then remembered (or re-remembered) I disputed a charge for the rental car I used while vacationing in Kansas City, and I hadn't seen what came of it.

So today, two days after waiting 20 minutes to talk to someone, I tried to talk to the credit card company about the fate of my dispute.  Although it was hard to hear the people helping me (I was doing this at a pizza restaurant, which is where I am blogging this) and I had to stay on hold for another 20 minutes, I was making headway ... Until I was put on hold and then got disconnected.  Stupid Visa customer service.

I am now obsessed with getting this charge off of my account.  It would so help me with paying the credit card this month.  I just hope I don't get punished for not following up till now, when I filed this dispute in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment