Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Tuesday, February 4:
  • Monday, February 3: Went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) to hang out.  Coffee and tips: $11.
  • Sunday the 2nd ... went to the library to print out a template for a regular-sized SIM card.  That's because when I got that iPhone Mother cut my SIM to micro size so it'd fit.  I am determined to construct a dummy regular-sized SIM, not to go back to my old flip phone but to lift my messages and contact numbers out of there.  Hope it works: 10 cents.
  • To Saturday the 1st, where, partly because it needed it and partly because I wanted to forestall My Fucking Father bitching about, "Why didn't you wash the car today?" I got the car washed.  Have a receipt for this, so I'm only putting in the tip: $2.
  • I then took the time to go back to the Heights Theater.  The movie Philomena has been playing there the past two, three weeks, I had time to kill, I wanted to see it, and Saturday afternoon was the time.  I will say that it was a very good movie, and that Dame Judi Dench acted the hell out of this.  She gave dignity to a woman who could be seen by more condescending minds as a simpleton -- as her co-star, Steve Coogan, does portraying the journalist who takes her on a journey across the Atlantic in an effort to find the son she was forced to give up half a century ago.  Dench's close-ups are fantastic: You can not only see the expression of pain, happiness and wonder on her face, but you can see the lines, too.  She ain't takin' botox, y'all, and she's all the better for it.  Lines on an experienced face gives character, and she has it in spades.  And that is what you call growing old gracefully.  Ticket, popcorn and small pop: $13.
  • After I got home My Father paid me back for the lottery tickets he asked me to buy for him, plus a bunch of stuff I bought for him while he and Mother were in Europe.  What he gave me was too much, again, but once again he told me to keep it anyway.  Aw, I guess.  At least I can blow it in St. Louis on a stripper willing to suck my dick.  An Infusion of: $100.
  • On Friday, January 31, also known as Chinese New Year's, I spent it not with my family but at the University of Minnesota men's hockey game.  They lost in a shootout to Michigan St., boo.  Scalped ticket (cultivating relationships with scalpers helps with prices!), program, hot dog and small Coke: $24.50.
  • Oh, before that I went to Bordertown Cafe, a small coffeeshop in a converted frat house in a secluded part of campus.  Coffee with tip: $2.25.
  • Going back to Monday the 27th, where I stopped again after work at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  This time I got a dance, from Vivian, a girl whom I hadn't seen in some time.  In fact, the last time I saw her was fully clothed, at a spoken word performance.  Sexy as hell.  With coffee and tips: $31.  ETA on February 5 that I forgot that I did not give a tip for the coffee.  This bartender, who was once a stripper, doesn't care for tips.  Actual total: $30.25
  • On Sunday, January 26 I went to the gym.  Did I get a receipt for it?  Just to be safe: $3.
Hmmm ... was diligent enough to write down expenses I have with receipts through the 26th, apparently, and I don't think I forgot any EWRs since then.  This is why I should blog about EWR more often: Less time to worry that I forgot about stuff.  I'm not perfect, but this will do.  Caught up through February 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment