Saturday, February 22, 2014

Oh My God, I Am So Fucked (Charity)

I knew I couldn't do this.  I knew I couldn't be a leader.  I had other things I needed and wanted to do, and I thought things were going smoothly but I had to wait until I got the OK.  The ball wasn't in my court, alright, it wasn't!

So now that I get the go-ahead to signing people up for this charity -- or at least I thought I had to wait, I don't know now! -- I see that there is no room for the date that I need.  How did this happen?  And more importantly, what the fuck do I do now?

I have no idea.  I simply have no fucking clue.  I have to talk to this person to basically beg for my goddamn life to squeeze me in, somehow.  But that might take money -- no, seriously, that might take money.

My back-up plan ... well, it's shit, but I don't think I have any other choice.  Everybody hated what we did last year, but we might have to go back to this.

Oh, I am so fucked.

I had no idea.  Couldn't this thing be done a month in advance?  Are these things supposed to be done more than a month in advance?  I have no fucking clue.

Facing people ... now, that's the worst part.  I don't want to hear what they'll say about me, God.  But I am their leader, and I have to talk to them to see what we do next.

What's worst is the fellow board member.  I had to tell him what's going on, and he texted me with this: "I thought this was already booked."  Oh my God, did you think I already booked this?  I sent in the proposal, but I couldn't do anything until they gave their approval.  Or I think.  Oh my God, I don't know.  Did I say that I booked it already?  I don't know, I don't think so, but I don't know.

What the fuck I going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment