Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Work Karma?

Was put on a project just before I was supposed to have lunch.  Got buried in papers, and then I got stuck fixing the files in which those papers are contained.  I kind of hoped it would have gotten done today because, to make a long story short, the couple that temped with me were in charge of these files and I presupposed that the math and the accounting were good, but, alas, not all of them were good, or at least not clear.  That doesn't mean I think they now suck, but right now I'm at the library and I'm still frazzled by all the computing I did the last three hours -- and I'm nowhere close to being done with this project.

I had to work through my lunch hour.  Probably makes up for all the long lunch hours I've taken recently.  But then again ... weren't those long hours already made up by the fact I've been leaving later and later?  Oh, wait a second ... I did that because I'm getting to work later and later.

My brain's so fried right now.  And for all I know, once I'm done with this project, I could be done ... at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment