Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Nightmare

Since I got back from St. Louis (aka the past two nights) I've reverted to taking a nap shortly after I've had dinner.  I've been able to put away about 2 1/2 hours of nap time before waking up refreshed, albeit mucking up my sleep schedule.

Anyway, this evening I just woke up from the strangest dream I've had in a long time.  All I remember just before waking up was thinking that I was in bed with my head probably resting on the lap of -- and please don't judge me -- long-ago New Orleans Saints Quarterback Bobby Hebert.  And we were trying to punch each other in the fact, like we were boxing except my head was in his lap looking and punching up at him and he was looking and punching down at me.

I don't know what that means, and if it does mean something, I don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment